Advanced School of Antennas
2nd edition: June 20-24, 2019
ADVANCED SCHOOL OF ANTENNAS (ASA) is a week-long residential summer school offered by IEEE AP-MTTs Kolkata Chapter. This is the first of its kind in India to give advanced training by renowned antenna experts from the academia and industry of the country and abroad.
Antenna Design & Measurement
- 7 course modules covering 26 contact hour training.
- A 2-credit equivalent certificate will be awarded to each candidate on successful completion followed by an evaluation test.
ASA is a residential event with limited number of seats
Online registration will be active on 1 March 2019 & Acceptance on first come first serve basis
Prof. Debatosh Guha, IEEE Fellow
- Bank and Branch: Corporation Bank, Jadhavpur, Kolkata, W.B.
- Account No.: 520101245915512, Savings Bank
- Account Name: IEEE Kolkata Section
- MICR Code: 700017009
- IFSC Code: CORP0000595
- SWIFT Code: CORPINBB152
- Mode of Deposit: Online NEFT/RTGS transfer to the designated bank account
Please download the registration form, execute the online payment, fill in the required fields, send its signed scanned copy along with PDF/scanned online transfer receipt to the mail id: email@example.com
ASA 2019 TECHNICAL PROGRAM
ADVANCED SCHOOL OF ANTENNAS FLYER
ASA 2018 REPORT
ADVANCED SCHOOL OF ANTENNAS (ASA) is a weeklong residential summer school. This is the newly introduced event by IEEE AP-MTTs Kolkata Chapter in association with its Student Branch Chapters at Calcutta University and KIIT, Bhubaneswar. The first edition was held @ KIIT, Bhubaneswar from June 22-26, 2018. This was the first of its kind in India, where antenna researchers, experts and practising engineers gathered under a common roof for an advanced discussion and interaction on antenna designing.